Please read the following terms and conditions before purchasing a ticket for Party 4 Patrick.
1. Strictly no ticket no admission.
2. Strictly no glass is allowed on site. Bag searches will be conducted at the entrance to site and if found with glass you will be asked to return it to your vehicle.
3. P4P operates a strict Under 18 policy at the event:
All under 18s attending P4P must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder aged 25 or over.
The Adult Ticket Holder must themselves be a ticket-holder for P4P and be identifiable as such at the time the ticket for the under 18 year old is booked.
Under 18s must arrive at P4P with their designated Adult Ticket Holder. Unaccompanied Under 18s will be refused entry to our festival.
The Adult Ticket Holder must not leave the Under 18 ticket holder unaccompanied on site at any point.
An Adult Ticket holder aged 25 or over can accompany a maximum of 3 x Under 18 Ticket holders into our festival. This includes the 3 under 18s on the family ticket.
Family tickets include 2 Adults and 3 Under 18s. The named adults on the ticket hold all responsibility for the 3 named Under 18s on their family ticket.
Under 18s cannot consume alcohol at P4P. Bag searches will be in operation and any alcohol brought in to P4P by under 18s will be confiscated at the gate.
It is against the law to buy alcohol on behalf of any person under 18
We respectfully ask our adult festival goers not to buy alcohol for any person who is under 18 and to ensure that the under 18s in their charge do not bring alcohol onto the site.
P4P operates the Challenge 25 policy on the gate and at the bars. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you enter the festival or buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
4. No dogs are allowed on site aside from guide dogs.
5. Strictly no fires or open flames are allowed on site of any kind. Any fires, Barbecues, fireworks, smoke canisters, gas stoves and other such similar articles are not permitted on the festival site, and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or rejected.
6. Except where point (7) applies, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase. Tickets are also non-transferable. The Patrick Evans Foundation reserves the right to refuse admission if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the event, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively.
7. In the event of cancellation of the event the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
8. No responsibility will be accepted by The Patrick Evans Foundation for the security of any goods, money or equipment before, during or after the event.
9. Admission is at the ticket holder's risk. The Patrick Evans Foundation and the festival site shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premise.
10. Right to refuse entry is reserved.
11. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
12. The management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the performance schedule of the festival owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.